Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting Ready


With the passing of my Grandpa, the family got together to discuss his memorial services and to prepare a few things today. It was a lot of fun to get together with my cousins, who I rarely get to see. We worked on some posters of pictures and on the statement that the grandkids would give. The kids had a great time being spoiled by all of the adults. They even got rides on Namen's Harley!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Big bike! Cute pictures! Looks like a nice family get-together in honor of G'pa.

Queen "B" said...

Aloha Laura,
I just love all of the posts with the great pictures, sorry to hear about G'pa, your children are just precious, I am so happy for your joy and blessing in your life, it was fun that you stopped by, hey don't blink cause the kids will be teenagers, before you know it! give Brent a big kiss and we send all our love
Brandi

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."