Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mendocino

We spent Saturday and Sunday in Mendocino. This is where we went for our honeymoon 10 year ago, so there was a lot of memories in this little place. It was just one room over looking the ocean. Across the way you could see the small town of Mendocino, which looked like those tiny villages people put out at Christmas time.









Saturday I woke up not feeling to well, so we stayed in and watched Avatar (a movie I didn't really want to see but had promised I would. It turned out to be ok.) We tried to get an early dinner in town to find one place closed till 6, one bought out for the evening, and the other closed because they were slow. So we opted for a pizza and went back home to watch the season finales of some of our favorite shows via internet. (It was actually really nice and the pizza tasted so good!)


Sunday we again were lazy, walked around town a little and had lunch, but the pains in my abdomen wouldn't go away. Instead of finding an Urgent Care center, we opted just to head home. It was a big bummer that I had gotten sick, but Brent was very forgiving and drove home while I was drugged up on Ibuprofen, trying to sleep. I love him for going to such great lengths to make me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Looks like a fun place. Wow! A lot has happened in 10 years, huh?

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."