Yay! We finally got on our way to San Francisco to start our Anniversary Trip.
We stayed here.
The yummiest salad I've ever had!
Shrimp, crab, avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes, lettuce and light dressing. So good!
We caught the muni to the theater just in time to take some pictures and get to our seats.

In the Orpheum I've learned it's better if you are short. My legs were a little too long for the seats, but I didn't realize my feet were numb until intermission. The play was that great!
We loved it! The music was amazing and we can't wait to go again!!!

3 comments:
Glad you all had a great time!!! Next time send me an e-mail for the friends and family rates at Marriott!!!
Happy Anniversary friends!!!
What a fun and memorable night in SF! Wow, the Sir Francis Drake Hotel...the wonderful dinner...and WICKED! Too fun! Happy 10th Anniversary!
Fun trip! Why go far when we have the great SF so close?
Jen
Post a Comment