Wow how time does fly! Brent, being the wonderfully surprising husband that he is, made plans for our 10 year anniversary. He made all the arrangements and was starting to work on childcare when I found out there were even plans. (He had to tell the person in charge of the calendar, otherwise other plans would have been made, and he wouldn't have made arrangements for things like softball games.) It was suppose to be this big surprise and no one would tell me the details.
About 2 weeks ago I told Brent I had an idea about what he might be doing, so I told him my ideas. He shrugged and told me how nice my idea sounded, but never confirmed anything. So then the next evening before heading to bed he couldn't take it anymore and just gave me all the details; mainly because I had nailed it!
I've been wanting to see "Wicked" now for years and many people I know have already seen it more than once. So Brent bought us tickets to the Thursday night show. We would stay in San Francisco overnight and then drive up to Mendocino where we went for our honeymoon and stay the remaining 3 nights. (Which was totally my guess! I don't often want too much for me and since he always wants to give me what I want I knew it had to be that!)
I'm so excited! We haven't been away from the baby yet overnight...but will be leaving her in good hands. The nice thing about where we are staying in Mendocino is that it is a little one room cottage that is right on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. It is almost all windows, so we are looking forward to just relaxing, SLEEPING!, and catching up on the 5 or 6 movies we haven't seen yet. I can't wait!
1 comment:
As I read this, your trip is about over and your kids have been handed back to G/G Reich. But we hope it was a great celebration of your 10 years...and relaxing! Sounds fun!
Post a Comment