You have brought me such joy that there are not words. Your little smiles, giggles, hugs, and kisses make each and every day worth it. No matter how big you grow, you will always be my babies. When I look back at these pictures I think about how much you have changed in the short time you have been mine. I wonder what kind of person you will become and I contemplate how I can possibly influence you for good. You are all so unique and special in your own way and I am grateful to how each of you fill me up each day. I watch as you sleep so peacefully in the wee hours of the morning, knowing my time with you like this is slipping away so quickly. I wanted you to know now and each day forever how much you mean to me. I love you with all of my being and am so grateful to you on this Mother's day to be your mother.
With All My Love,
Mommy



1 comment:
Sweet, sweet, sweet! And your 'babies' are so sweet and adorable.
Post a Comment