Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring is in the air!

My girls have been wanting to wear their spring dresses for weeks now. I pulled out all of Dani's old clothes that I thought Hannah might be able to wear a few weeks ago so I could figure out what each of them needed. Well since then, Hannah has been asking every day to wear her new dresses! The only problem is it has still been very cold and rainy the last few weeks. So today it's suppose to get to 67 degrees, so I thought today would be the best day to try. They looked so cute I had to take a few pictures. I just bought Dani's dress at Target on Saturday (as she needs a new wardrobe every season). They were very excited and felt very pretty. Hannah even said, "See Mommy! I am a beautiful princess!" No tiara's yet sweetie, but they'll always be my princesses.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And they are Grandma's princesses, too! Great pictures!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."