Many of my blogging friends are extremely crafty. I love to scrapbook, but I'm not much of a sewer, painter, I think I'll just make something gorgeous out of cardboard, type of person. So when Dani's teachers asked us to make a valentine box at home, I wanted to make something easy, but something cute too (and cheap!).
A friend of mine used to use these boxes for a package of monthly games we use to do for kids. I had saved a couple and the red was perfect for Valentines day. I cut a hole in the top with just some scissors. I then went to my loads of scrapbook stuff (that I don't get to use anymore) and got out my die cut machine and cut the letters for her name. Then cut off part of a scrapbook page for the bottom and for around the edges of the opening. I was pretty proud of myself because I thought it turned out really cute. We can also open it form the sides without having to ruin the decorations. I can't wait to see what she gets today!
1 comment:
good job! very cute.
Post a Comment