Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Do you feel lucky?

So Saturday we wanted to get out of the house and do something fun. We decided to head to Modesto to the mini-golf course there and putz around with some friends. It was WAY to cold to golf, so we headed inside for some games and fun. We decided to play lazer tag and arcade games. We had a blast and can't wait to go back with out the kiddos!


This is me attempting Dance Dance Revolution. I was lame, but next time I'll wear tennis shoes and be much better.


Hannah playing air hockey with her friend CamCam.




The Riddle Family plays lazer tag!
We all went in. I carried Ben and Brent carried Hannah. Dani was big enough she got to hold her own gun! Ben and Dani loved it, Hannah was afraid of the dark and cried most of the time. Needless to say mine and Brent's scores weren't that great. But we did have a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! And cute pictures!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."