Thursday, January 29, 2009

Woah!

I took the girls in to have their hair cut. Hannah decided to go first and wanted to grow her hair out like Dani, so we just took off a little so that it still had a longer look to it. Well, Danielle went drastic. She asked to have her hair cut short. "How short?" I asked. She wanted it to her shoulders. Well, I knew that her father and grandmothers absolutely love that long thick hair, so I made her call her dad and ask. He said it was ok with him if that is what she wanted. So...off it came! In total it was about 5 inches. If I had thought about it I would have donated her hair to some organization, but I didn't think about that till we had left. So, how does she like it? She LOVES it! I actually like it too. Danielle hated having her hair done in the morning, always wanting it down or in a single ponytail. Now she can run a brush through it quickly and out she goes! To me it makes her look to grown up. But that is exactly what she is doing everyday. We love you Dani!

3 comments:

Riddlez said...

I think it's awesome!!!

Hatch Family said...

cute hair!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable and looks more grown up than ever!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."