Friday, January 30, 2009
Blast from the past
When I was in middle school I played the saxophone for the school band. I was pretty good too, but once in high school sports consumed me and I put my saxophone away. My dad found my old sax while cleaning the garage last week and Danielle thought it was the coolest thing. I played a few notes for the kids and then Dani wanted to try. She said she would like to learn. Maybe we will look into clarinet lessons first and then she can move up. Anyway, it was a fun event for a long boring Saturday afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the moment
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
2 comments:
When she gets into fourth grade she can play either...and it's free! E plays the clarinet, so fun!
♥Jen
Wow! Dani looks like she's really playing! Cute picture ...
Post a Comment