Reflections on 2010
This year has brought ups and downs like any year. Brent and I find ourselves still living with my mom and dad; not where we wanted to be. But we are doing what we entended to do; paying off the mounting debt that we had, and although it is still an upward hill we are still climbing it slowly but steadily.
This process has brought my husband and I closer, made our kids more aware of money and what things cost, and have made all of us realize that what is most important are the memories that we make together as a family. This is what I remember about this year as I look back through my blog; all of the memories we have made together. I'm proud of my kids and my husband. I'm glad they are growing up strong and healthy, smart and beautiful. Each of them are a blessing in my life like no other and right now I realize how precious they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment