Our Hannah finally turned 5!
We had a family dinner for Hannah November 1st.
Friday November 6th we had a "Fairy" party for Hannah and a few of her friends.
The cake! Linda Hall (Faith's mom) has just started her own cake business and offered to make Hannah's cake. It turned out AWESOME! I was sooo impressed and Hannah loved it.
The cake! Linda Hall (Faith's mom) has just started her own cake business and offered to make Hannah's cake. It turned out AWESOME! I was sooo impressed and Hannah loved it.
We gave each of the girls fairy wings, a tiara, and a little wand. For each girl it cost me $3.00, or a total of $30. It would have been the same if I had made goody bags and instead of taking candy and silly toys home, they each go to take home their costume.
We had a cupcake making station where they each decorated their own cupcake to take home. Linda brought edible glitter, pearls, flowers, etc for them to use. The other girls colored a Tinkerbell picture (4 for $1 at Michaels) while they waited their turn.

Hannah loved her party and I heard from a lot of parents that it was a hit!
It lasted a total of an hour and a half, which was all I could handle.
Happy Birthday Hannah Bear!

1 comment:
Hannah is such a pretty fairy princess! What a fun party! Love the cake, too! :) (HAPPY #5 HANNAH!)
Post a Comment