- 9:45pm dumping all of his diapers, shirts, pants, jammies, and socks on the floor.
- eating mommies Chapstick.
- Sneaking candy from my mom's table, putting it in his mouth, and then coming to tell me it's a "no no."
- taking his shoes and socks off every chance he gets.
- waking up in the early morning and trying to get into our snack cupboard (which is right next to our bed!) When we asked him what he was doing his reply, "no no."
- jumping on furniture
- hitting other kids at the gym
- coloring on our trailer wall
- pushing the table with his feet and spilling the girls breakfast (this is a re-occurrence weekly).
I love how he talks right now too. His vocabulary is just expanding by leaps and bounds. He is trying to copy everything we say, just like a parrot! Some of my favorite phrases are:
- "Mommy I tiss." (kiss)
- "Ap juice please!"
- "AWT Hannah and Dni" (Want Hannah and Dani)
- "My punkin!"
- "I at Papa's house."
- "I come Daddy!" (He wants to go with Brent when he leaves).
No comments:
Post a Comment