
So, about a week ago I was tagged by my dear friend Tammy. The rules are above! I basically have to list 7 weird things about me and then tag 7 friends. Here are my weird 7...
- My favorite memory of childhood is watching the old band competitions that went from Monte Vista Middle school, down Tracy BLVD, left on 11th and then all the way to Tracy High. They use to have 50-70 bands and it would go all day. It was so fun to watch and we would run back and forth from our house to Tracy BLVD.
- I currently work with my second grade teacher Mrs. Owen.
- I played the saxophone in middle school.
- My best friend in high school is now my sister in law.
- I once had to tape my breasts down during a basketball game because I forgot my sports bra.
- I dreamed when I was little that I would date my future husband in high school and I did!
- My favorite cookie is shortbread. I love to dip it in my hot chocolate!
Let's see if they do it too!
1 comment:
Did taping your boobs really work? I bet that huurrrrtt to take it off.
Post a Comment