Friday, October 17, 2008

I can excerise!



My new love is water aerobics. I used to do it when Dani was a baby, but then I had Hannah who hated going and would cry the entire time. Needless to say, we quit. But with our current living situation we needed a place to go to get our energy out and we got a new membership.

Brent and I have been trying to go as much as we can. The kids love the play place and get lots of running around time. Ben gets some social time too with other kids (which he needs right now!). I try to hit as many water aerobics classes as possible. At an hour long I can feel all my muscles working and am can feel my heart rate up.

I also love the people in those classes!!! There are lots of older woman (I call them Grammies!) who are so fun to talk to and see every day. Everyone is so friendly and I don't feel self conscience at all because everything is underwater where no one can see! I strongly recommend it!


Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."