It's interesting what happens when two little girls are left alone for a moment. As my girls were in the shower, I heard a bang and went out to make sure Ben was ok. I was gone maybe 30 seconds when I hear Dani shout "You're bleeding! You're bleeding!" Now for those of you who know my daughter, you know she has a flair for the over dramatic (wonder where she gets that from?). So as I walk in I'm expecting to see a small scratch. Yet, as I pull back the curtain, sure enough blood is running down Hannah's cheek. "How did this happen?" I ask and I pull Hannah out and begin to put pressure on it with a towel. Hannah is more scared because Danielle won't stop saying "It's bleeding!" When I finally get Dani to be quiet, Hannah points to the corner of our shower and says "With those." "Those" were a few of Brent's old razers. Not really old since he has to shave his head two to three times a week, but every time he does he uses a new razor. So these were still pretty sharp. Hannah, who followed Dani's example, decided to try to "shave" like Daddy and cut her face. Now, it wasn't too bad. It bled pretty good for a while, but we put a Hello Kitty band aid on it and she was fine. It just goes to show though what kids will try to do it a small amount of time.
3 comments:
FABULOUS!!!!
Not really, but it happens. Trust me...it did with my three. You'll make it.
OH MY! I would've freaked out! I do not do well with my kids bleeding, I seem to freeze. What a trooper she is!
my mom told me when i was little i shaved my eyebrows off! i don't know how i didn't cut myself! i'll have to show anna at church tomorrow because she is always interested in daddy's razor.
Post a Comment