After the park we head home for naps, then it's off to the Silcox Barbecue. We always go over for lunch and visiting. Then we head to my mom and dad's for swimming and relaxing! The pool this year was 92 degrees and was wonderful to just lounge around in. Dad made tri-tip (yummy!) and then we went to the Tracy High Stadium for the fireworks. Now Brent and I always meet our friends Dawn and Charlie there because we are the official spot savers for our family and friends. We try to get there by 6:30, lay out our blankets, and then we dance, throw footballs and Frisbees, eat junk, laugh, talk, whatever makes you content! I love going early. My kids are corralled in a huge area and I can talk and socialize without having to worry about them too much. My husband gets "guy time" to talk with his guy pals and play football. It is the perfect end to a perfect day. I love the 4th! It is one of my favorite holidays and I look forward to it ever year. Heading to Silcox' for BBQ
Dawn teaching Hannah had to play badminton.

Brent with his best buddy Charlie
My adorable nephew Nolan who just turned a year.
Lexi Louuuuuuuuuu!
Dancing to the music
Socializing with friends
Craig, Rachel, and Nolan
I loved this picture of Nolan. He was so good and made it through the fireworks (with a little grumpiness at the end).
I wish this had turned out a little better, but when does my son ever sit still?
I love you Ben.
Best Buddies Brent and Sydney
No comments:
Post a Comment