Saturday, July 12, 2008
Fun with Friends
This week the Presbyterian Church that I grew up in had it's Vacation Bible School. Now although we are not part of their church, my parents still are and promised me there would be nothing outrageous, just bible stories. So every night this week from 5-7:30 my kids went and had a great time. Tuesday we even had friends come, so I stayed with them and took a few snapshots. Sparkles came this night and the kids had a blast. Personally Clowns sort of creep me out, but the kids seemed to love her. They didn't get to sit together because they sat down last. Sydney had to sit in the middle so I never did get a good picture of her. But nonetheless, it was a great week to have my kids busy for 2 and 1/2 hours each night. Oh! They got dinner too! What more could I ask for? Someone to watch Ben. Alright, I'll settle for keeping the girls busy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the moment
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
No comments:
Post a Comment