Monday, June 2, 2008
Disney Vacation Day 2 - Animal Kingdom/Safari
Our favorite ride in the Animal Kingdom was the Safari ride. You get into these huge trucks and they drive you back into different areas that have been recreated to look like Africa. You get to see tons of animals. I only included a few because I haven't gone through them all yet, but we were really close. You can also see how the humidity is taking it's toll (no more make-up, hair is curling from sweat beads, etc.) This was our last ride before lunch. We ate at this really yummy Asian restaurant called Yak and Yeti. We had to wait a few minutes, but it was well worth the wait to sit in an air conditioned building. We all chose something from the menu and shared. Items included pot stickers, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, lettuce wraps, and some other yummy things (I can't remember everything!). Once finished with lunch we were off again!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the moment
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
2 comments:
It's only day 2 and it looks like you guys had a great time. I really look forward to reading about your trip and the day by day blogs are great. I'll be checking in tomorrow.
I think what is so irritating is thatyou said no makeup and you didn't do your hair...You are gorgeous...I hate you!!!
Just kidding.
Post a Comment