Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thank Goodness Summer is here!
I finished out my school years this week. Now, after working every day all month, I have two full months off!!! We are leaving tomorrow morning early to go to Walt Disney World with my family. The kids have been talking about it and counting down since April. I'll have lots of pictures and lots to say when we get back. I'm ready for a good vacation. Next year I'll be teaching Faith again but working a few more hours a week (nice increase in salary!) and job sharing in 3rd grade. I'm excited about the new position. The teacher I'm job sharing with is very strict and is good at the things that I'm not and vice versa. I ran over to her room on my lunch break and changed a bulletin board. I'll probably re-do most of them because they are strange shapes and in odd places through out the room. She told me she hates doing them and that I could change what every I wanted. Yay! It will be a good change. But I'm not going to think about it until August. From now until then, I'm going to relax, be a good mom, and take care of me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the moment
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
1 comment:
So jealous! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment