Thursday, May 8, 2008

Escaping, if just for a moment

Brent, now back at the Medical Supply Store, attended a Conference in Long Beach for a few days. The best part, I got to go to!!! Brent and I have only had one night away from the kids, overnight, since Ben was born and that was for our 10 year high school reunion last October. So getting away from our wonderful family for just a few days was heaven. Brent had classes and we attended an expo all day Wednesday, but we found time to have dinner at Bubba Gumps, catch a movie, and browse the Borders book store. I had time to read, lay in bed and watch movies, workout, and do a little school work. We had a great time, the only bad part, it wasn't longer!




1 comment:

A Hamm said...

Be careful, skinny! You don't want that fourth child yet, right? LOL

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."