Thursday, January 24, 2008

Giving in

So I borrowed the book Twilight from a friend back in November because everyone I know seems to be reading it. I read the first 20 pages and put it down thinking I just didn't have time for it and it was kind of the attitude that I didn't have to do what everyone else was doing. Then another friend recently on her blog said she had finally given in to reading it and couldn't put it down. So, last night after blogging I decided to try it out again (this time for real) instead of watching some horrible rerun because TV right now is so awful. Anyway, I'm really in to it. I'm about half way through the book and will probably finish it by this evening, when I'll call my friend to see if she has the second (this is the warning TC). I really have enjoyed reading again and I feel like if my kids see me reading, they'll want to do it to. I just wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow so I could keep on reading!

2 comments:

tammy said...

You'll have to wrestle it from the other Lora!!!!! i am dying to re-read it!!!

Unknown said...

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I am not a druggy, but these books are the closest thing to a drug for me...actually not the books/just Edward! I'm hooked.

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."