Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Bree!








I can't believe my baby is already a year old. The year has flown by. Bree you are a happy little girl. You love being around others. Your favorite things are your yellow blanket, purple teddy bear, binkie, and anything you can put in your mouth. You love watching Mickey Mouse Club house on daddy's computer; especially while getting your breathing treatments each morning and night. You love taking a bath and cry every time I pull you out. You are attached to your mom, but will go to daddy too. You aren't walking yet, but you are really close! We love you and all that you have brought to our family.
Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bree! I can't believe how fast this year's gone! Glad she had a special day!

Anonymous said...

What a happy one year old! She is adorable and her smile is infectious! Her hair is something else .. and the twinkle in those eyes!!! Happy Year! xoxox

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."