Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Nebulizer
Bree has been coughing for a few days and I decided to take her in to make sure that there wasn't anything serious going on. Well... there was. She has bronchialitis and RSV, two viruses that you just have to make it through. Part of her recovery is to have Nebulizer treatments twice a day. There was no way we were going to get the mask on her, so the doctor said we could just sit with this tube blowing in her face. It's kind of difficult and we have to keep her attention on something. I put on a Backyardigans cartoon on the computer and we sit there for at least 10 minutes while she gets her treatment. So far so good!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the moment
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."
2 comments:
Glad it's helping! Hope she kids rid of it soon! Poor little thing...so hard to see/hear a baby so congested.
Poor Bree! Poor you! We've never had to deal with RSV and I'm so grateful. What a major pain. I'm sure you'll all survive, but I'm so sorry you have to go through it. Hopefully with the warmer weather you'll not be so sick!
Post a Comment