
We love Glee!
This is one of our favorite new shows. We have even downloaded some of the music and purchased (off Itunes with gift cards) the entire season to add to our collection. The kids love it too. We allow them to watch the performances, but not the whole show as it is not G rated. They love watching the singing and dancing though and we have made a CD so they can sing the songs in the car. I had to blog about it, as it has become part of our everyday life.
Are we dorky or what?!
(I don't know why this is posting Ginormous!)
This is one of our favorite new shows. We have even downloaded some of the music and purchased (off Itunes with gift cards) the entire season to add to our collection. The kids love it too. We allow them to watch the performances, but not the whole show as it is not G rated. They love watching the singing and dancing though and we have made a CD so they can sing the songs in the car. I had to blog about it, as it has become part of our everyday life.
Are we dorky or what?!
(I don't know why this is posting Ginormous!)
No comments:
Post a Comment