Well, we made it to big number 9. Brent says it feels like F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Ha Ha! Here is a little recap of our nine + years together. We have been married 9 years, but together for almost 14. We knew from a young age that we were definitely meant to be together!Engaged in Dec 1999
(Isn't he sooo cute! I still miss the hair sometimes...)
(Isn't he sooo cute! I still miss the hair sometimes...)

Happy New Millennium!
As you can see, since we have had children we don't take a lot of photos of just us. We'll start though. We are both grateful to have each other and our growing family. Our life isn't perfection, but it is pretty close.





3 comments:
My friend's husband would say, "It's been 9 years, but it feels like 9 minutes...UNDER WATER!!!"
I love seeing those memories - so many of them are my own, too. Oh, that fateful homecoming week. I remember so clearly.
Anyhow, you should be so proud of yourselves. Congrats.
It's been a great journey and you guys are great, too! Fun pictures to remember! :)
Happy 9 years together!
Post a Comment