
What do you do on a cold, long, Saturday with nothing to do, when you don't feel well and don't want to really do anything? Watch Gone With The Wind of course! As a girl growing up, we were allowed to watch cartoons until 8:30. Then the channel was changed to Turner Classic Movies for the entire day (unless is was baseball season and the Giants were on). I grew up watching the classics, which at the time I though was boring, but I grew to appreciate them. I loved the musicals like My Fair Lady and The Sound of Music. Today was sort of reminicent of my childhood and I enjoyed watching the 3 1/2 hour movie with my mom. The kids played in the house and the girls paid attention at the beginning to the funny dresses. A very relaxing, enjoyable morning.
1 comment:
I LOVE the classics!!!
Post a Comment