Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100 Days of First Grade

Dani had to make a project for celebrating 100 days of school. She had to put 100 of the same object on a poster and present it to her class. She first wanted to make a horse out of 100 popcycle sticks. When this turned out to be too hard, Brent helped her make this mountain scene. I had glitter glue in my craft bin (that I bought 8 years ago when I started teaching) and the girls used the glitter glue to "color the sticks." It turned out really good and her teacher even put it in the office to display! We were so proud of Danielle and Daddy for working together to create such a cool project.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool! Good job!
♥Jen

Anonymous said...

Great job Dani and Dad!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."