Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mommy I want curlies!

After her bath Wednesday night Hannah says, "Mommy, I want curlies!" Ok, so after her shower we rolled her hair in sponge curlers and we let her sleep in them. I probably used the ones that were too small because she came out with REALLY curly hair. At first (because her sister freaked out) she started to cry. But I put it in pigtails and everyone thought she looked really cute. She took pictures with Mommy because we both had curly hair. By the end of the day, she said she wanted to have curlies again, just not tomorrow. I love your curlies Hannah!



4 comments:

Hatch Family said...

she looks cute!

Hatch Family said...

she looks cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable! The same thing happens with Emma's hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks so adorable! I love your curlies, too, Hannah!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."