Our kids finally got out of school for summer break! We invited some friends up to the house in Tahoe to get our SUMMER ON.
 |
| Waiting for our friends to arrive! We are so excited. |
Saturday we headed down to the beach...early. Friday night Brent and I had driven down and asked if there would be big crowds. The guy in the booth said that we should get there at 8 if we wanted a spot "at all". 8AM?!
Ok, so the guys headed out at 8:30 and the women and children came at 9:30. Does it look crowded to you??? I think we had the entire beach to ourselves until about 10.
The kids LOVED IT! Even though it was a bit chilly...they headed out to play in the sand.
Only ones on the beach!
 |
| Yes this us the adults huddled under blankets and sweaters. |
 |
Rubber ducky...You're the one!
Austin finds a friend. |
 |
| Brent helps Bree with the sand. Notice how she now has the duck. |
Aubree loved the beach. She played in the sand the entire time.
 |
| Robert and Owen Noska take a ride. |
 |
| Austin Larson attempting what ever this is. |
 |
| Howards |
 |
| Brent, Ben, Cody, and Ryan take a spin on the paddle boat. |
 |
| Austin trying to help his mom...right into the lake! |
 |
| Brent takes a try. |
 |
| Brent swims out to the buoy |
 |
| Hannah getting buried in the sand with Charles Hearn. |
 |
| My beach baby. She loved the lake and was in it almost the whole time. |
 |
| Howards |
We headed home about 2 for naps and BBQ. It was sooo relaxing. The kids played in the backyard while the adults sat around and talked. Later that evening I stayed behind and let the other adults head to the casinos. They were only gone a few hours and the older boys stayed around to help. Kids were great though and headed straight to bed after their movie was done.
Sunday we got up and headed to Angora Lakes. It was about a 30 min drive and then a 20 min hike up the mountain. It wasn't too bad and the surroundings were beautiful. I didn't get as many pictures this time because Brent went swimming with the older boys and I had to keep ahold of Bree. We bought lunch and the older boys jumped off the rocks into the lake.
We headed out again around 2. The Howard's and Hearn's headed home, while the Noska's stayed and ate leftovers with us and watched a movie. Again, another relaxing evening. We love Tahoe and feel so blessed to be able to go up with friends and family. It was a great way to start the summer!
1 comment:
Tahoe is my very favorite place on earth! I have been going to Angora Lake ever since I was little. Thanks for sharing with me so that I can live it through you!
Jen
Post a Comment