Hannah's birthday this year fell on another very important event: THE DAY WE MOVED IN!!!
Brent and I had spent the whole day moving into our new home. We then took Hannah out to Black Bear Diner for their school's Wacky Wallet Wednesday. Grandma and Grandpa Riddle came to dinner with us. Hannah was so excited that we moved in and she got to sleep in our new house on her birthday. I hope it is an event she will always remember!
We also had a few friends over to celebrate Sunday evening after her birthday. We didn't have very much done around the house, but it was enough for our friends and family to come and see; and of course for the kids to show their friends!
We had Hannah open some gifts and then had cupcakes. I know she felt very special.
| Our friends and family! |
Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment