Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Boy

Benjamin has turned 4. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Ben is a sweet, loving little boy, that only has one volume: LOUD. It's almost like he doesn't understand how to be quiet in any aspect of his life. He is loud when he tells you a story, when he gives you a hug, when he is upset with his sisters, and when he is happy. I have a special place in my heart for this little guy. Every day he tells me he loves me, sneaks in to cuddle in the mornings, and wants to sit on my lap as we read or watch a cartoon. He will share anything with anyone if they ask him nicely and is one of the only kids I have ever known to walk up to kids he doesn't know and just start talking. He is very curious about why people do what they do and how things work. He will start preschool Sept 1st at Montessori School and will attend 5 afternoons a week. Soon he will be off to Kindergarten and a little piece of my heart will break once more. I love you BEN!







Ben's favorite things
Play animals
Toy Story - Buzz and Woody
Cars
Swim
Run
Jump
Wrestle with Daddy
Color - blue
Food - Fruit Snacks

2 comments:

Riddlez said...

He looks so grown up! We hope he had a great day. I can't believe he and Lexi will be starting kindergarten so soon. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

This kid has the most winning smile! He always looks happy and I love the chubby cheeks! We love you Ben! xoxox

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."