Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh so tired...

Have you ever had just a few days where you are just so tired it hurts to think? I've recently had like two weeks of those days and I just can't seem to shake it. Someone told me that excersizing helps (they happened to be really skinny and I kind of was annoyed), but I tried that and it didn't seem to help too much. I loved the day it rained because it made me feel like I was allowed to be tired and lazy.

Sleep
I lay down on my bed and let my body sink in.
The sheets and blankets envelope me
And I feel like I'm in my own cocoon.

I wish I could stay here forever.
The warmth feels so good and if you move,
It feels as if you 'll never have it back.

I love the first few minutes of the morning
before the baby cries or the alarm goes off.
Because this is my time.
My cherished time.
To Sleep.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhh!

Poetry of Life said...

Thanks Ladies! It's so nice to see that people read my stuff and understand!!! I love blogging and it makes my days so much lighter when I can blog away the worry. Don't you agree!

Quote of the moment

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of
everything. .... They just make the best of everything."